21ST Century's 100% pure unsweetened cranberry juice for urinary health, is extracted from fresh, mature cranberries, grown in USA, rich in the minerals potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and iron. Cranberries are also naturally rich in antioxidants A and C Vitamins plus B Vitamins.
Cranberries contain infection-fighting compounds called condensed tannins to fight off baterial infections, including E.Coli.
Most cranberry juice drinks found in supermarkets contain less than 18% cranberry juice (read the label on the leading brands and you will see that you have been buying not pure cranberry juice but cranberry flavored, sweetened drinks which are of no use for the treatment of urinary problems). 21st Century Cranberry Juice is not sweetened since addition of sugar to cranberry juice causes it to lose its beneficial effect on the urinary tract which then makes it useless for treatment purposes.
- CYSTITIS - Provide effective treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections that is characterized by frequent and painful passage of urine caused by the presence of bacteria in the urinary tract. Cranberries prevent the E.Coli bacteria from adhering to the lining of the urinary tract, cleansing and flushing them out before they can do damage as reported in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association 1994 (March 9); 271 (10):751-754.
- ODOR - Reduces the unpleasant odor experienced by incontinence sufferers by deodorizing the urinary tract.
- INCONTINENCE - Helps reduce mucus build-up in the bladder.
- GOUT - Cranberry's action upon the kidneys help to eliminate uric acid which, when crystallized around a particular joint, causes most of the painful symptoms of gout.
- MUSCULAR CRAMPS - Cranberry's high potassium content minimizes cramping and spasm of muscles.